To enter the 50 To Watch Awards simply fill out the form below. Make sure to tick the category you feel best suits your business or the business you are nominating. To see the categories again click here.
ENTRY FOR THE 2020 AWARDS OPENS 1ST OCTOBER 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Any organisation (including Public Sector, Education, etc.) located within the county of Oxfordshire, who have local management autonomy, may enter.
2. Sponsors of 50 to Watch are not eligible to enter.
3. Any entrant may enter a maximum of one of the Business Sector Awards and one of the Individual Awards.
4. Entries must be completed and received by no later than midnight on Monday 24th February 2020.
5. All entrants must agree to be interviewed by an Awards Sponsor.
6. Selection of finalists will take place at the Judging Meeting 10th May, 2020 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted as a finalist in week commencing 13th May, 2020. If you have not been shortlisted, you will also be notified during this time.
7. Finalists must be prepared to make themselves and the business available for filming between 2nd March and 30th April 2020.
8. All finalists must agree to take part in publicity and agree to attend the presentation of the Awards at BIO2020 on Thursday 4th June, 2020 – one ticket per winner will be provided free of charge but all additional tickets must be purchased. The presentations will take place between 4pm and 5pm.
10. A list of winners can be obtained after Thursday 4th June, 2020 at www.50towatch.co.uk
11. All entrants will be notified by email that their entry has been received.
12. The judges’ decision is final. Feedback is not provided.