To enter the 50 To Watch Awards simply fill out the form below. Make sure to tick the category you feel best suits your business or the business you are nominating. To see the categories again click here.
ENTRY FOR THE 2020 AWARDS OPENS 1ST OCTOBER 2019
Terms & Conditions
1. Any organisation (including Public Sector, Education, etc.) located within the county of Oxfordshire, who have local management autonomy, may enter.
2. Sponsors of 50 to Watch are not eligible to enter.
3. Any entrant may enter a maximum of one of the Business Sector Awards and one of the Individual Awards.
4. Entries must be completed and received by no later than midnight on Friday 1st May 2020.
5. All entrants must agree to be interviewed by an Awards Sponsor.
6. Selection of finalists will take place at the Judging Meeting on Wednesday 1st July, 2020 and will be notified if they have been shortlisted as a finalist in week commencing Monday 6th July, 2020. If you have not been shortlisted, you will also be notified during this time.
7. Entrants must be prepared to make themselves and the business available for interview between 4th May and 26th June 2020.
8. All finalists must agree to take part in publicity and agree to attend the presentation of the Awards at Blenheim Palace on Wednesday 22nd July, 2020. The presentations will take place between 6pm and 8pm.
10. A list of winners can be obtained after 22nd July, 2020 at www.50towatch.co.uk
11. All entrants will be notified by email that their entry has been received.
12. The judges’ decision is final. Feedback is not provided.